THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Reloading    What is your favorite recipe for the 221 Fireball?

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What is your favorite recipe for the 221 Fireball?
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of yotecaller
posted
I am getting a Rem 700 LS in 221 FB.I plan on useing it for a calling rifle.So I need some recipes useing 40/45/50 and 55 grain bullets.All shooting will be inside of 200 yards.Thanks in advance.
PS I use alot of IMR 4064 right now but I will be going out to get some different powders.

Posts: 345 | Location: NH | Registered: 24 September 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ricciardelli
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3282 | Location: Saint Marie, Montana | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Try a search on 221 Fireball (6 month or longer timeframe)in "small calibers"; you will find lots of favorite loads and comments.
Good manufacturer's data on Hodgdons and AA's website.

Posts: 639 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: 28 March 2002Reply With Quote