New
Find
Notify
Tools

RCBS Chargemaster
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I recently purchased a Chargemaster. It worked great for the first couple of times. Now the load programming part won't communicate with the scale. I have boxed it up and shipped it back to RCBS. Has anyone else had problems with theirs. I am sure RCBS will take care of the problem as they have customer service that is second to none.

Posts: 1557 | Location: Texas | Registered: 26 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I too have had a failure with my combo unit, going on 3 weeks waiting for them to ship it back to me,

rcbs might have been know for "good" service, but I don't agree with that. they lost my unit for 1 1/2 weeks after it arrived,

they claim to be "so busy" because of Obama,

fyi- it sounds like they are replacing many of the combo units for failure,

Posts: 186 | Location: langley,BC | Registered: 07 February 2005Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
truth about RCBS being busy-it's crazy

one of us
posted Hide Post
i don't have one but it should be in good hands with RCBS - their customer service is top-notch.

Posts: 51246 | Location: Chinook, Montana | Registered: 01 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ted thorn
posted Hide Post
I freind of mine has his at RCBS waiting on a replacement also.

Posts: 7361 | Location: South East Missouri | Registered: 23 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MickinColo
posted Hide Post
I sent mine back almost 2 years ago because the keypad on the dispenser went bad. They shipped a new one (probably refurbished) back in about 2 weeks. I haven’t had a problem with this one.

As far as RCBS having problems with customer overload and backlog because of Obama, I believe it.

Posts: 2650 | Location: Lakewood, CO | Registered: 15 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of doctorxring
posted Hide Post

I've had one since they first came out.
On my third one at present. Same problem,
stops functioning.

RCBS has been perfect on service of this
unit though. Hasn't cost me anything other
than postage on the last one, which was after
initial warranty. They sent me a brand new
one to replace it.

I absolutely love this tool. I would hate
to be without it. Hopefully this last one
is good to go and they have worked out the
bugs. I've got about 6 months on it.

dxr

Happiness is a tight group

Posts: 1524 | Location: Don't Mess With Texas | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I load the old fashion way, thro lite, trickle up.
But, I bought one of those Chargemasters for a Christmas present for my son, the high power shooter. He loves it and never had a problem with it.

One of Us
Picture of Gary Surko
posted Hide Post
I have the one from PACT and it has worked perfectly for the last 4+ yrs. Don't know what thier customer service is like, never needed it.

Political correctness offends me.

Posts: 668 | Location: Hastings, Michigan | Registered: 23 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Heat
posted Hide Post
My RCBS has functioned flawlessly since I bought it a couple of years ago.

Ken....

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn't so. " - Ronald Reagan

Posts: 5386 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 May 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have never had a any problrm with mine and have had it from the month it came out