Find
Notify
Tools

Redding Body Dies
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of seafire2
posted
After purchasing a pair of these in 22.250 and 223.. I highly recommend this little jewels to volume reloaders...

now I have them, I think back on how much brass I could have salvaged and how much frustration I could have avoided if I knew about these gizmos a long time ago...

A Lee Collet Die and one of these body dies, will definitely increase the life span of a piece of brass...

now if someone will just either invent low cost reusable primers, or just make cheap primers and cheap bullet prices available once again...

Life Member: The American Vast Right Wing Conspiracy

Jan 20, 2009.. Prisoner in Dumocrat 'Occupied America', Partisan in the 'Save America' Underground

Beavis..... James Beavis..... Of Her Majesty's Secret Service..... Spell Check Division

"Posterity — you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it."
John Quincy Adams

A reporter did a human-interest piece on the Texas Rangers. The reporter recognized the Colt Model 1911 the Ranger was carrying and asked him "Why do you carry a 45?" The Ranger responded, "Because they don't make a 46."

Duhboy....Nuttier than Squirrel Poop...

Posts: 9316 | Location: Between Confusion and Lunacy ( Portland OR & San Francisco CA) | Registered: 12 September 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Totally agree about the combo. It would be nice to be able to buy a lee collet die, redding body die, and forester seating die all in one package.
Also....a couple years ago I got rid of a 30-06 auto loader and got a nice bolt. The bolt action had a tighter chamber and I had a pile of ammo loaded for the autoloader with headspace that wouldn't work in the new gun. The body die was able to reset the shoulder on that loaded ammo.

Posts: 2002 | Location: central wi | Registered: 13 September 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
It would be nice to be able to buy a lee collet die, redding body die, and forester seating die all in one package.

There you go!

Posts: 1205 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 07 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by steve4102:
quote:
It would be nice to be able to buy a lee collet die, redding body die, and forester seating die all in one package.

There you go!

Nothing wrong with a Redding Type S neck die add body die then Wilson bullet seater.

VFW

Posts: 1098 | Location: usa | Registered: 16 March 2001Reply With Quote