THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Reloading    Anyone have any reloading manuals they want to get rid of???

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone have any reloading manuals they want to get rid of???
 Login/Join

Picture of BigBearHunter
posted
I am getting back into reloading after 20yrs so need to update all my data. I'm looking for recent reloading books from the majors like Nosler, Barnes, Hornady and such. If anyone can help I would appreciate it.
I'm loading for 221 fireball, 223 rem (AR and Bolt),257 wtby mag, 270 wtby mag, 30,378 wtby mag and 416 wtby mag
Thanks
TODD
bigbearhunter@mesanetworks.net

www.gametraks.com
The Game Has Changed

Posts: 12 | Location: Longmont Colorado | Registered: 14 January 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MyNameIsEarl
posted Hide Post
I actually found a few at used book stores and have seem them as cheap as $1

Posts: 764 | Location: Camp Verde, AZ | Registered: 05 February 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Ol` Joe
posted Hide Post
Powder company web sites have loads for all their powders listed. It`s free.

------------------------------------
The trouble with the Internet is that it's replacing masturbation as a leisure activity. ~Patrick Murray

"Why shouldn`t truth be stranger then fiction?
Fiction after all has to make sense." (Samual Clemens)

"Saepe errans, numquam dubitans --Frequently in error, never in doubt".

Posts: 2535 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 20 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of rick boggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ol` Joe:
Powder company web sites have loads for all their powders listed. It`s free.
hodgdon has a very good website also

Posts: 518 | Location: KENTUCKY | Registered: 05 November 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Nakihunter
posted Hide Post
My suggestion would be to just print out the web info from the Hodgdon site as a start. It is free and it has some pressure test info.

You could also print out the Load Data from the Wolf publishing people but you would have to pay for the actual load info - again very reasonable. This will give you all the load info you need - from all the major sources plus trials etc.

JMTBW Good luck

"When the wind stops....start rowing. When the wind starts, get the sail up quick."

Posts: 11220 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 02 July 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The Hogden Annual manual is a great inexpensive place to get updated loads for a LOT of different rounds. I forget the actual price but it's around $10 give or take and has the most current info of any manual out there.......................DJ

....Remember that this is all supposed to be for fun!..................

Posts: 3976 | Location: Oklahoma,USA | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
BBH, FYI, the new Nosler Manual #6 has everyone of your cartridges. I have to run off for a couple of days but will come back up on Sun.

Don Boyd

Posts: 78 | Location: Hampton, VA | Registered: 08 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
BBH, Here's a free url that lists loads for a gazillion cartridges that you can print your own tailored manual. I conclude these loads were developed on the pressure-testing machinery that we used to see on the old IMR free data mini-catalogs we picked up at the bigger gun shops.

http://data.hodgdon.com/cartridge_load.asp

Don Boyd

Posts: 78 | Location: Hampton, VA | Registered: 08 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
24 hr. campfire has several ads for sale of reload mans.

Posts: 1096 | Location: UNITED STATES of AMERTCA | Registered: 29 June 2007Reply With Quote
Picture of BigBearHunter
posted Hide Post
thanks guys I appreciate all the good info
TODD

www.gametraks.com
The Game Has Changed

Posts: 12 | Location: Longmont Colorado | Registered: 14 January 2010Reply With Quote