New
Find
Notify
Tools

Loading components
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
How many here have already had the components made to reload for a 416 Ruger.If you have where did you get them.

Thnks

Posts: 344 | Location: Elkin North Carolina USA | Registered: 12 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Alberta Canuck
posted Hide Post
I picked up 300 rounds of .416 Remington brass from Graf's a few years ago...don't know if they still carry it. I bought mine for use in the .404 Barnes Supreme, which preceeded the .416 Rem by at least 30 years. The Remington cartridge is virtually identical to the Barnes I have, except the Barnes uses .411" diameter bullets.

Posts: 9685 | Location: Cave Creek 85331, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am interested in converting a 375 Ruger case to a 416 Ruger and I did not know if somebody has had all the components made yet and by who.

Has anybody here built and fired a 416 Ruger (conversion).

Posts: 344 | Location: Elkin North Carolina USA | Registered: 12 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Alberta Canuck
posted Hide Post
Sorry I misunderstood your question and wasted your time. I thought maybe you meant a .416 Remington chambering in a Ruger rifle.

The .416 on the Ruger case should be interesting indeed. Perhaps if you gave Hornady a call, you could see who they are supplying .375 Ruger brass to/through, so you could find someone close by.

Posts: 9685 | Location: Cave Creek 85331, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Alberta Canuck you will never waste my time.

Thank you for taking the time to reply.