New
Find
Notify
Tools

Remington 700 VSSF SUX
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
aint they all supposed to go through the same hole.

Posts: 286 | Location: Gladdice,Tn | Registered: 17 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of POP
posted Hide Post
Yop! Shooter error!

Posts: 3865 | Location: Cheyenne, WYOMING, USA | Registered: 13 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
Practice, practice, practice. You'll get better with time.

Posts: 12695 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yeah they suck alright. Let me do you favor and take that turd off your hands. LOL! I have a vs in 220 swift that does the same thing. Kinda ruins you for life.

Posts: 485 | Location: Boise, Idaho | Registered: 17 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
My .223 BDL does that. Can it be fixed or should I scrap it?

Posts: 372 | Location: Alberta | Registered: 13 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Wish I had that 'problem'.......

Hollywood

Posts: 286 | Location: Capitol City TX | Registered: 06 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
What cartridge are you using and is the rifle totally stock?I am considering buying a vssf in 22-250.

Posts: 3104 | Location: alberta,canada | Registered: 28 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Mr. Big: I, being a firm and dedicated fan of the Remington bolt action Rifles for many decades, can only say wow and good for you on that brace of wonderful targets shot by a Varmint style Rifle!

Congrats on owning (and using so well) such a fine Rifle!

Go Big Green!

Hold into the wind

VarmintGuy

Posts: 3067 | Location: South West Montana | Registered: 20 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of todbartell
posted Hide Post
I only hope my new LV SF 223 shoots that well

Posts: 857 | Location: BC, Canada | Registered: 03 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
except for a Jewel trigger it is bone stock,Weaver mounts and the 8.5-25 LRT Leupold.308 Win,168 Hornady BTHP Match moly coated with 44 grs AA-2520.

Posts: 286 | Location: Gladdice,Tn | Registered: 17 January 2003Reply With Quote