New
Find
Notify
Tools

300 Savage Cases
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Anyone got a need for any of these.. I have some laying around that were mixed in with some used 308 and 708 brass.....

will happily send them to anyone who could use them... as I hate to see components wasted...

they are Remington head stamp..

reimburse me for postage would be even better, but not mandatory...

they are just free to a good home..

Posts: 16144 | Location: Southern Oregon USA | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of NEJack
posted Hide Post
My father in law had an old Savage 99, and I used to load for him. He died a month ago, and now my brother in law has the rifle. I will ask if he needs any more ammo.

Posts: 727 | Location: Eastern Iowa (NUTS!) | Registered: 29 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I also hate to see anything wasted and would be happy to give your .300 Savage cases a home with some friends of similar dimension. I am in the process of finalizing a .300 Savage to give to one of my grandkids and have only recently started compiling the necessary dies and brass for reloading in that caliber. I will be happy to reimburse the postage. Send me a PM with the postage information and I will send payment and my shipping address.

Russ nFC

Posts: 54 | Location: Fort Collins, CO, USA | Registered: 27 December 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Russ,

let me inventory what I have...

in the process of doing some cleaning.. and all sorts of stuff I forgot I had keeps popping up..

Found another 10 lbs of Blue Dot I forgot I had..along with 5000 more primers.. and a 38 Chevy!Big Grin

Posts: 16144 | Location: Southern Oregon USA | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Seafire/B17G,

If you're willing to share your excess .300 Savage brass with my grandchild, there is certainly no rush from my end since I am months away from finishing the stock for the barreled action in my safe. On the other hand, the 38 Chevy sounds quite interesting. Are you restoring or rodding it?

Posts: 54 | Location: Fort Collins, CO, USA | Registered: 27 December 2001Reply With Quote