New
Find
Notify
Tools

Primers! Primers! Primers!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Of interest to those of you within driving distance of Reno, NV. The big Hilton show is going on this weekend. I was there today and saw megatonnes of primers for sale. One vendor had, by my quick estimation of the number of boxes behind the counter, as many as 500,000 to sell. I paid $22 plus tax for a brick of CCI small-rifles. That's what they cost three years ago. I paid forty bucks a year ago for Winchester-Westerns. I also saw tons and tons of self-defense ammo from many vendors. Lots of .223Rem and .308Win in 500- and 1000-round cases to be had. Cast bullets were in ample supply. Didn't see much in the way of jacketed bullets for handguns or rifles but then the show is about two acres, so there's a lot over which to look. Didn't see any jug powder, either. Admission is just ten bucks. Beer and spirit refreshment is available on the floor. Show goes on tomorrow from 9 to 4 or 5, then on Sunday until 3 or 4.

Lots of people from Kali coming over to buy without all the bullshit required for an in-state sale. I love Nevada!

Posts: 16534 | Location: Between my computer and the head... | Registered: 03 March 2008Reply With Quote