New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gracie Case Trimmer
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Does anyone know the address or phone number of Gracie, or a distributor of this item?

Posts: 4917 | Location: Wenatchee, WA, USA | Registered: 17 December 2001Reply With Quote
<Poppy09>
posted
Sinclair, I remember telling the Old Lady they had them on sale but now I can't find the flyer or catalog I saw the Gracey trimmer in. Sorry I can't be more helpful. Jim...... [Frown]

one of us
posted Hide Post
CS,
Just a suggestion. Also take a look at the Giraud(e) Trimmer. An improved Gracie from what I've seen.

Regards, Matt.

Posts: 525 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 26 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Customstox:
Does anyone know the address or phone number of Gracie, or a distributor of this item?

I have one and really like it. Try:

Otto & Evelyn Weber
P.O. Box 7485
Eugene,OR 97401

(503)747-0458
(503)747-5927 FAX

The also have a website, but I don't have the URL handy.

Posts: 938 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 23 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
johnly, do you have an address and or phone number fot the manufacturer. I have a business and was looking for a distributor or wholesaler.

Posts: 4917 | Location: Wenatchee, WA, USA | Registered: 17 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Russell E. Taylor
posted Hide Post
It would, of course, be of assistance if you could spell. However, some people seem to feel "spelling" isn't important, hence the constant butchery of my first name. Regardless, it's the "Gracey" Case Trimmer, not "Gracie."

Call them up (nice folks) at 661-822-5383.

I don't like you, Mr. Worthing, as you know -- but I hate seeing people drown just because they never learned to swim.

[ 01-18-2003, 02:47: Message edited by: Russell E. Taylor ]

Posts: 2982 | Location: Silvis, IL | Registered: 12 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the number Russell. And I could care less if you like me or not. I do not spend my days going through a hate list. There are a far more important and gratifying things to do.

one of us
Picture of Russell E. Taylor
posted Hide Post
Hate is gratifying.

You're welcome.

Posts: 2982 | Location: Silvis, IL | Registered: 12 May 2001Reply With Quote
<Glenn R>
posted
Doyle Gracey
21204 Carriage Drive
Tehachapi, CA 93561

661-822-5383