Find
Notify
Tools

cup to PSI
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of vapodog
posted
can anyone tell me the psi of a cartridge said to be loaded to 54,000 CUP?

Posts: 28849 | Location: western Nebraska | Registered: 27 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2281 | Location: Layton, UT USA | Registered: 09 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of vapodog
posted Hide Post
Thanks.....I should have searched first.....I found your very well written explanation on a previous thread. turns out to be about 64,000 PSI

Posts: 28849 | Location: western Nebraska | Registered: 27 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
denton,

Most excellent! I had just enough statistics in college to realize that the two could probably be correlated but, unfortunately, statistics was not one of my strong subjects. Your regression analysis makes a lot of sense. Thanks for posting that link to the pdf file.

-Bob F.

Posts: 3485 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 22 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the kind words.

The fact that you had difficulty with college stats probably indicates that you are a clear thinker, and were simply more rational than your teacher. I swear, most college stats courses were written in the Office of Obfuscation.

Posts: 2281 | Location: Layton, UT USA | Registered: 09 February 2001Reply With Quote