Notify
Tools

Hodgdon reload data for 6.5x47
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Jon2
posted
Dear all

Does anyone know if Hodgdon are planning to add reload data for 6.5x47 Lapua anytime soon?

I've emailed them to ask the question but not received a reply.

Thanks

J

Posts: 596 | Location: Cheshire, England | Registered: 06 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Kenati
posted Hide Post
I was looking for the same thing, but I think we would have better luck bugging them directly:

(913) 362-1307

Posts: 1051 | Location: Dirty Coast | Registered: 23 November 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of PaulS
posted Hide Post
Go to Hodgdon.com and select reloading data center.
You have to accept the warning but then you can pick cartridge loads, rifle, and then enter the caliber. Press the "get data" button and then limit you choice of powder to Hodgdon, press "get data" again and it will display all the data for Hodgdon powders and all the bullet weights. You can pick the bullet weight you want and press that "get data" button again and that limits the results to the bullet weight you selected.

Speer, Sierra, Lyman, Hornady, Hodgdon have reliable reloading data. You won't find it on so and so's web page.

Posts: 639 | Location: SE WA.  | Registered: 05 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Kenati
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PaulS:
Go to Hodgdon.com and select reloading data center...

Thank you for the reply. I am familiar with the website and have found it useful for a number of cartridges over the last few years. But the 6.5x47mm is not a listed cartridge. Hence the request from Hodgdon.

Posts: 1051 | Location: Dirty Coast | Registered: 23 November 2000Reply With Quote