Find
Notify
Tools

Blue Dot Range Reports 2007
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of seafire2
posted
The old thread on the 243 has resurfaced from 2004... my handle has changed since then, so requests for load data sent to the old handle will not get to me.. I don't have the passwords to the B17G handle anymore...

So for those that desire load data utilizing Blue Dot, please PM me at seafire2 here, or seafire/B17G....

my home email is seafire@charter.net if you want to use that .....

What I ask is...

Let me know where you are from...

Let me know what calibers you are looking for...

For any of those that are feeling generous, if you want to send any donations as a thank you, my son is a Boy Scout and has helped developed this data, so I would allow donations to go to him for his Boy Scout account... contact me via email for his info if you desire to do so...

other than that, the info is free for fellow AR Members... but remember, for legal reasons, I have to make a disclaimer that it is for information purposes only, and that each handloader is responsible for the results and their own safe loading techniques...

I also recommend charging the powder then seating the bullet, before moving on to the next case, to eliminate the potential of accidently doing a double charge...just common sense.. especially on the lighter loads...

I have done about 16 calibers, but not them all.. however, I can give approximate charge weights to start out with, by correlation of other cases that are close to the same size...

So remember, I am doing this and supplying it to fellow forum members for FREE.. so if there are any complaints as there has been in the past... well, I am sorry... but since I am not charging for this, but have tied up some expense and especially a lot of time testing all of this.. the complaint department is not entertaining complaints at this time...

I am happy to share my work with my fellow forum members... but it is irksome when someone complains that I haven't worked up data in something odd ball he may own...

Best regards..
seafire
beer

Life Member: The American Vast Right Wing Conspiracy

Jan 20, 2009.. Prisoner in Dumocrat 'Occupied America', Partisan in the 'Save America' Underground

Beavis..... James Beavis..... Of Her Majesty's Secret Service..... Spell Check Division

"Posterity — you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it."
John Quincy Adams

A reporter did a human-interest piece on the Texas Rangers. The reporter recognized the Colt Model 1911 the Ranger was carrying and asked him "Why do you carry a 45?" The Ranger responded, "Because they don't make a 46."

Duhboy....Nuttier than Squirrel Poop...

Posts: 9316 | Location: Between Confusion and Lunacy ( Portland OR & San Francisco CA) | Registered: 12 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Tyler Kemp
posted Hide Post
If you have any 45-70 loads, you could send them my way, or 6mm Rem, or 7mm Rem Mag, probably not the most likely choices. Frowner

Love shooting precision and long range. Big bores too!

Recent college grad, started a company called MK Machining where I'm developing a bullpup rifle chassis system.

Posts: 2598 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 29 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Tyler Kemp
posted Hide Post
Whoops, nevermind you emailed me, thank you!

Love shooting precision and long range. Big bores too!

Recent college grad, started a company called MK Machining where I'm developing a bullpup rifle chassis system.

Posts: 2598 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 29 March 2006Reply With Quote