THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who has Handloader Digest 15th edition 1996 ?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Does anyone have a 1996 Handloader Digest 15th Edition laying around ? There is an article in that volume I would very much like a copy of. If someone would be gracious enough to copy it for me it would be most appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Wyatt

Posts: 239 | Location: Southeast USA | Registered: 01 August 2014Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I think you can contact "Handloader" and for a small fee they will send you a copy of the article you are looking for. They used to do that.

Posts: 2442 | Location: manitoba canada | Registered: 01 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
i've got it let me know what you need

Posts: 13461 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for responses. Butchloc, you have a PM !

Wyatt

Posts: 239 | Location: Southeast USA | Registered: 01 August 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It is available on Amazon. I wanted to read an article in a Gun Digest Annual and it was just a couple bucks more to buy the book vs a download of one article.

M

Posts: 1244 | Location: Arizona | Registered: 09 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Not that I'm being vain, but I'm interested in which article in the 1996 Handloader's Digest you desire. That is one of the years that I was having articles published in it.

Posts: 1421 | Location: WA St, USA | Registered: 28 August 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ray, the article was written by Colin Greenwood on the 350 Rigby magnum cartridge.

Thanks to butchloc for getting a copy of the article mailed to me ! I appreciate your help sir. Let me know if I can return the favor.

Wyatt