New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: RCBS Customer Service Dept??
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Seafire, you are a scholar and a gentleman! That is most kind of you to offer your help. Since I joined AR, it has never ceased to amaze me how great people react when somebody needs help (quite apart from a bit of bickering from time to time ). That is one of the most gratifying things about being one here. Shooters of the World, unite!

Thanks again Seafire, we shall see if I need to take you up on your offer. Most likely I can get it sorted out on my own.
- mike

Posts: 6653 | Location: Switzerland | Registered: 11 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
RCBS to the rescue. Mail from their Customer Service dept:
Quote:

Good Morning Michael, We'll send you another transformer. Have a
wonderful
day!

WOW! And this in spite I told them I had had the scale longer than one year. Guys, this only happens in the US, be happy you live in that fantastic country!
- mike

Posts: 6653 | Location: Switzerland | Registered: 11 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I recently had the pleasure of dealing with RCBS customer service when I needed to replace the powder pan in my 5-0-5 scale and the adjustment knob for the front elevation adjustment. I was going to be content to just be able to still get them. I had purchased them back in the 70's and I told them so.

They insisted it was still under warranty! I was impressed!

Posts: 98 | Location: MO, USA | Registered: 22 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Mike,

Past that sentiment along to a batch of your European neighbors, especially France.

The USA is not the land of demons and demagoges that the world press is painting it to be.

Glad RCBS helped you out.

Cheers and Good shooting
seafire

Posts: 2889 | Location: Southern OREGON | Registered: 27 May 2003Reply With Quote