Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hand load method pictorial
 Login/Join

posted
This is my method for producing .308 Win hand loads. The objective is to produce ammo that is moa or better from 100-1k yds. Comments, suggestions and questions welcomed. Click here ->Hand Load Method

Thx

Posts: 2 | Location: TN | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
LTRDavid,
Just had a look at your site. Not too bad, learnt a few things myself. I recently got a digital camera so I may make up a similar guide. May be worthwhile reviewing it in a year's time to see how much I have changed in the process.

Feral_Goz

Posts: 56 | Location: Australia NSW | Registered: 01 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LTRDavid:
This is my method for producing .308 Win hand loads. The objective is to produce ammo that is moa or better from 100-1k yds. Comments, suggestions and questions welcomed. Click here ->Hand Load Method

Thx

Great site,,,It looks like you have a grip on the important details. Keep in mind your digital caliper only have a reliable repeatability of +/- .001

Also checkout your home page,,, [Wink] sorry you don't live closer to me, I would enjoy shooting with you. I saw you had a grip on the important thing in your life also. God bless you for taking the stand.

Just the way I see things,,,,, [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 79 | Location: Colorado (out in the sticks) | Registered: 08 October 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Thx Ma Bell. Yeah, the calipers are $20 jobs, but they read consistently when I check'em with a feeler gauge.

Posts: 2 | Location: TN | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Great! I'm intrigued with the bushing die/no expanderball/mandrel system. I may have to give that a try.....

Posts: 648 | Location: Huskerville | Registered: 22 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Nicely done,sir. Very informative, and well thought out.
I too am a HUGE fan of the Forster Ultra's!!

They rock..sakofan..thanks!! [Smile]

Posts: 1379 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: 11 March 2003Reply With Quote