New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pact Dispenser
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I just got a new Pact powder dispenser and it worked great, for a week. Then no worky. Any one else had any trouble with a new Pact recently? Thanks Greg

Posts: 698 | Location: Edmonton Alberta | Registered: 18 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1615 | Location: Washington State | Registered: 27 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Infant mortality.

one of us
posted Hide Post
I have had mine since they first came out, never had a problem. I just sent mine back for the speed up mod. My scale hase locked up and would only show somthing like error. I called their 800 number and they walked me through resetting it. They are realy good on service, and they have a lifetime warranty, unlike Lyman, and RCBS one year. Give them a call.
Lyle

"I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. I would remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue."
Barry M Goldwater.

Posts: 968 | Location: YUMA, ARIZONA | Registered: 12 August 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I had my Pact Dispenser less than a year and it started slowing down, sometimes just stopping wouldn't dispense powder to calibrate, Called Pact, they told me some things to try but still didn't work, sent to them and just got back 4 weeks later.