Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Been a little distracted - Check it out
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Perfect. Congrats.

Posts: 2000 | Location: Beaverton OR | Registered: 19 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Congrats!

Looks like he's ready for his first .22 so start planning for that...

Posts: 863 | Location: Mtns of the Desert Southwest, USA | Registered: 26 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
That's awesome!!! A little Gonz..... He looks smart - I'll bet he'll be Gonzo Standard Cartridge.... I'm very very happy for you and your family. The arrival of my son changed my life in ways I was incapable of imagining. The best days of your life are ahead of you!!!

Posts: 1346 | Location: NE | Registered: 03 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Gonzo, it's been almost 25 years since I held my son like that and your pics bring back fond memories. Now I'm waiting on my grand-daughter to get here in early December, and I can tell you from experience, that teaching a child to shoot, hunt, & fish, will ground them in the important things in life, teach them self-reliance, and keep them out of trouble. You have a handsome lad there, my friend. Congratulations to you and Mom!

Posts: 238 | Location: Memphis on the mighty Mississippi | Registered: 19 December 2002Reply With Quote
<eldeguello>
posted
Cute!! But better thee than me, senor!! (Been there-done that!!)

Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
Gonzo
Congrats!!
jeffe

Posts: 38612 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Congrats to you and your family. I my self have a new baby boy!D.O.B 9/5/04 at 8:58p.m. 6 lb. 11oz.What a blessing they are!!

Posts: 255 | Location: Left coast, Right mind! | Registered: 16 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Congratulations !!!!

A child is the most wonderful blessing in the world. I have three now and LOVE every second I spend with them. All the other "stuff" in life sort of pales in comparison. Enjoy your family and love them to the best of your ability you will never regrett it.

Posts: 231 | Location: Rochester NY | Registered: 20 March 2002Reply With Quote