Find
Notify
Tools

We Have Acquired New Equipment
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted
Ladies and Gentlemen,

We have been using the Oehler Mdel 35P chronographs for years, and they have given us excellent results.

In fact, they are the only ones that worked in our indoor range. All others, like the Chrony and others, failed completely.

At the recommendations of a friend, we have got a PVM 21 chronograph, and have been trying it for the past few weeks.

It works extremely well, and does not require additional light source to operate in our indoor range.

Also, any shot fired in that U shaped opening of the sky screens will register. With the Oehler, we had some problems of getting a reading if we were shooting small calibers at high velocity. We found that we had to shoot as close to the sky screens as we possibly could, otherwise no reading is possible.

With this one this is not necessary at all.

We have been using it for our 22 rim fire ammo test on different rifles - you can see our first results
Walther KK 200 Match Rifle

This chronograph should be used with a computer, as seen here. The large display is the last shot, and each shot is added to the previous ones as you can see here on teh screen.

The sky screens in our tunnel.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68614 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Looks like a nifty device!

http://www.neconos.com/details12.htm

- mike

The rifle is a noble weapon... It entices its bearer into primeval forests, into mountains and deserts untenanted by man. - Horace Kephart

Posts: 6653 | Location: Switzerland | Registered: 11 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
that thing is great!! just like a lambourginni!!

Third eye blinds the other two!
A bullet smith.

Posts: 61 | Location: ga | Registered: 06 January 2005Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
I just found that the link I have given above to the walther KK 200 was incorrect.

I have corrected it.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68614 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Saeed ----- Thanks for the info on the PVM 21 chronograph. Who makes it and do you have a webb site or written material with additional information. Good shooting.

phurley

Posts: 2362 | Location: KY | Registered: 22 September 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mho:
http://www.neconos.com/details12.htm

Phurley, not your fastest of days?? Wink

(OK, ok, I know it is a bit surprising to find information under that URL, but it's a start in any event...)

- mike

The rifle is a noble weapon... It entices its bearer into primeval forests, into mountains and deserts untenanted by man. - Horace Kephart

Posts: 6653 | Location: Switzerland | Registered: 11 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
mho ----- Thanks for bearing with me and my acute tunnel vision. Good shooting.

phurley

Posts: 2362 | Location: KY | Registered: 22 September 2004Reply With Quote