New
Find
Notify
Tools

4350 POWDER
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
has anyone noticed 4350 being stocked up. I was at my local gun & ammo sporting goods store here in town 'S.C.' Wednesday they had about 12 -14 bottles of IMR and H-4350 $30.00 bucks of course. but they have it...

Posts: 1137 | Location: SouthCarolina | Registered: 07 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
12 -14 bottles of IMR and H-4350 $30.00 bucks of course

Didn't realize the 30 bottles I have on the shelve was worth so much.

Posts: 19617 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
it's all those 6.5 guys.

FYI powder is made in lots and the different powders cycle through about every 3 to 4 months.
you'll see the shelf loaded and then the stocks will dwindle until the next batch is made and shipped.
it isn't really noticeable during normal usage and buying cycles, but when everyone is buying everything they can get you will see the pattern more clearly.

Posts: 5001 | Location: soda springs,id | Registered: 02 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of sambarman338
posted Hide Post
Yes, Lamar, and it could also be to do with intermittent shipping. H4350 is apparently made in Australia and I know powder coming the other way can only be sent on certain ships, meaning we go months sometimes without new stocks.

Posts: 5119 | Location: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: 31 March 2009Reply With Quote