New
Find
Notify
Tools

Grafs for 9.3 bullets
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Is Grafs the best place to get the best price on Norma 9.3 bullets. 232gr oryx 100 for $53.79 ???

Posts: 4821 | Location: Idaho/North Mex. | Registered: 12 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Snellstrom
posted Hide Post
Do a little research and see but in my experience Grafs is right in there or the cheapest.
I searched Huntington's, Midway and Grafs as well as a few others and these three were usually very close on brass and bullets prices with the edge going to grafs most of the time. I just placed an order there for 9.3 brass, dies and Bullets,(PRVI's and Norma Alaskan's).
Good luck.

Posts: 5603 | Location: Eastern plains of Colorado | Registered: 31 October 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of packrattusnongratus
posted Hide Post
I bought 100 285gr rn Prvi last year for my 9.3X57. This year I bought 500 285s and 100 9,3X74 cases from Graf's. I buy from Graf's and Midway almost exclusively. They are usually in the best price range for a quality of supplies and tools that I would own. Good Luck. Packy

one of us
posted Hide Post
I bought 200 265gr prvis from Grafs and 200 labua megas 30 cal.

Been searching for some lighter 9.3. Looks like Grafs is the only place that has a good selection of norma bullets and 232gr oryx, vulcan, and alasken.

Grafs must be the go to place. I cant find anyone else that even sells them.

Posts: 4821 | Location: Idaho/North Mex. | Registered: 12 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Snellstrom
posted Hide Post
What is anyone's opinion on the Norma Alaska?
Sorry not trying to hijack!

Posts: 5603 | Location: Eastern plains of Colorado | Registered: 31 October 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of packrattusnongratus
posted Hide Post
I have read results from users of the Alaskan but don't remember where. Try a search here and at 24HR campfire. I primarily use these two boards. Packy