New
Find
Notify
Tools

reload data on the web
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
There used to be a site for posting load data on the web, white background, red lettered, and just a vertical list of cartridges linked to load info.
Anyone familiar with it?
{Not "Load Your Own."]

Posts: 2000 | Location: Beaverton OR | Registered: 19 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Take a look at www.chuckhawks.com and see if that fits the bill for you. derf

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 236 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 16 October 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ricciardelli
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3282 | Location: Saint Marie, Montana | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
jsr:
What's the procedure over at reloaders nest? I kept hitting Agree until I became disagreeable. I don't see or didn't get to anyplace that allows me to put my personal data in, like here at Accurate.

Posts: 2758 | Location: Fernley, NV-- the center of the shootin', four-wheelin', ATVin' and dirt-bikin' universe | Registered: 28 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
1. From the frontpage find your desired cartridge. 2. At the bottom of this cartridges page, you will find a link to �Submit your own load in �..� Press this link or the button: 3. Fill out the form and press �Submit�.
Jeff

one of us
posted Hide Post
Thank you, JSR.
That's the one!

Posts: 2000 | Location: Beaverton OR | Registered: 19 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Lot of good stuff there!
jeff

posted Hide Post

Posts: 13 | Location: turbeville, sc u.s.a. | Registered: 21 May 2002Reply With Quote