New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wolf primers available!!!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Bruno's Shooters Supply in Phoenix has a very large supply of all types of Wolf primers. He said no limit to your orders.
Butch

Posts: 8964 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Are they any good? Wolf ammo does not enjoy a good reputation.

How do they compare with CCI?

Posts: 1610 | Location: Shelby, Ohio | Registered: 03 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Don,
I wouldn't have a clue. I have never used them. I have plenty for both my BR rifles and hunting rifles. I can't imagine that they would be too bad in a hunting rifle.
Butch

Posts: 8964 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bartsche
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Don Slater:
Are they any good? Wolf ammo does not enjoy a good reputation.

How do they compare with CCI?

I've been using Wolf primers for some time now and really see no difference in what I do. The only problem I had was getting some pierced in my 12BVSS (.223). However there were other pierced primers in this rifle also. fishingroger

Old age is a high price to pay for maturity!!! Some never pay and some pay and never reap the reward. Wisdom comes with age! Sometimes age comes alone..

Posts: 10226 | Location: Temple City CA | Registered: 29 April 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
The Wolf small rifle magnum primers work excellent for me. I can't tell any accuracy difference between them and other primers. They are a little larger and require more force to seat them.

Glenn B.

Glenn

Posts: 70 | Location: Ok. | Registered: 29 August 2004Reply With Quote