New
Find
Notify
Tools

I need a clean powder...
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I am just about out of some Accurate 2200 Data Powder I bought in 1999 and I'm looking to buy an eight-pound jug of something new-- something that meters well and burns clean. Any suggestions for a powder for which I won't have to sell a kidney to afford it? Thanks.

Posts: 2758 | Location: Fernley, NV-- the center of the shootin', four-wheelin', ATVin' and dirt-bikin' universe | Registered: 28 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Dutch
posted Hide Post
Lil gun should be about the same burn rate. Not exactly the cheapest in the world, but not too bad. HTH, Dutch.

Life's too short to hunt with an ugly dog.

Posts: 4564 | Location: Idaho Falls, ID, USA | Registered: 21 September 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
How about Accurate 2230C? Clean, reasonable, and flows beautifully through a measure. billt

Posts: 1540 | Location: Glendale, Arizona | Registered: 27 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
How different is 2230C from the original 2230? I've used 2230 (it's pricey), but went to the 2200DP when I got a jug of it for about half the price of 2230.

Posts: 2758 | Location: Fernley, NV-- the center of the shootin', four-wheelin', ATVin' and dirt-bikin' universe | Registered: 28 May 2003Reply With Quote