THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Reloading    Need starting load data for .270 / 130 gr. interbond

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need starting load data for .270 / 130 gr. interbond
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I don't have a Hornady manual, and was hoping that someone could give me listed max for .270 Win. using 130 gr. Interbonds and H4831sc.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I `have used 60 grs. of 4831 with a 130 gr. nosler partition for years and it is a great load. H4831 is considered by many as THE powder for a 130 gr. bullet in the .270. Needless to say start a bit low and work up.

Bob

Posts: 529 | Location: Harrison, Maine - Pensacola, Fl. | Registered: 18 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ricciardelli
posted Hide Post
Not from the Hornady manual, but:

H-4831 From 52.0 grains to 62.0 grains
Winchester WLR Primer

Posts: 3282 | Location: Saint Marie, Montana | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote