THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Are there ANY small rifle primers anywhere?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of flntknp17
posted
Looks like I might have to take up a new hobby this year as it looks like I will not be shooting/reloading! This primer scarcity is getting rediculous........where are they all........I know people are buying, but even the big distributers are not getting stock in. I work at a gun shop and all our distributers have no clue when they will get primers........any thoughts? I guess I am just venting, but at the same time I have no more primers and I can't shoot anymore.......maybe bowling?

Anyone know where a guy can get a few?

Matt

Posts: 38 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 15 September 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Flint.......Up here in Minnesota my local Gander Mountain has them in stock. Pretty high priced; but a call to Gander's customer service got me a promise that they would price match.
I looked in a few small-time gunshops 'till I found 1 box of 100 at an older price. Went into Gander and told them the price, and they matched it.........I bought 3000..... Grant.

Posts: 336 | Location: SE Minnesota | Registered: 15 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
There is a shop here that had them last week.

Posts: 118 | Location: Price Utah | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
i picked up 4k this week,would have goten more but i didn't have any more money.

Posts: 5001 | Location: soda springs,id | Registered: 02 April 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bob in TX
posted Hide Post
Natchez has some CCI's in stock right now........

There is room for all of God's creatures....right next to the mashed potatoes.
http://texaspredatorposse.ipbhost.com/

Posts: 3065 | Location: Hondo, Texas USA | Registered: 28 August 2001Reply With Quote