New
Find
Notify
Tools

Case Prep Station
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
RCBS makes a case prep station, where inside and outside neck de-burring csn be done with the tools being motorized. are there any other companies that manufacture these devices? This is a pre-xmas shopping trip for an xmas gift....FOR ME! Phil

Posts: 215 | Location: NYS | Registered: 23 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Buy a cheap drill press and a handful of Lee gadgets intead. More power and more versatile. Likely last longer too. Make sure you get one with at least a half inch chuck.

Posts: 1570 | Location: Base of the Blue Ridge | Registered: 04 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have both and the RCBS unit is a hell of a tool..
I wasn't sure if it would be either but now that I have it and have used it I wouldn't be without one.

Posts: 36 | Location: THE WISCONSIN | Registered: 25 November 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I agree that the case prep center is pretty slick.. I have used it on 1000's of cases and never had a problem.. As far as im aware of RCBS is the only one that makes it..

6.5 Bandit

one of us
posted Hide Post
I have the case prep center as well and use it quite heavily. I'm one of those nuts who cleans out primer pockets, measures each rifle case after sizing, etc. and really like it. I've had it for over 2 years now and haven't had a problem with it.

If Santa is buying... go for it! [Big Grin]

Posts: 26 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: 23 November 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ricciardelli
posted Hide Post
I've had one since the year they first became available. I love it!

Posts: 3282 | Location: Saint Marie, Montana | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Then it's unanimous!!! I will place a sticky on that page. Damn Arthritis really makes the manual method painful and the drill press is really not a comfortable position although it works. Thanks to you all. Don't you just love shooters?...some kind of a mystical bond. Phil

Posts: 215 | Location: NYS | Registered: 23 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I also love my RCBS case prep center. I had it on my bench for the longest time while still doing everything by hand. Now that I've starrted using it, I can't imagine the time I wasted previously on simple, but redundant case prep chores.

Posts: 529 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 31 January 2002Reply With Quote