New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bad die
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I purchased a set of .338 win mag dies last summer (new) but did not save the sales slip.

I now notice that the resizing die leaves a pretty significant mark (it removes brass) right on the case neck.

Does RCBS fix these without a sales slip on some sort of warranty or would it just be cheaper to buy a new set of dies.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Contact RCBS, their customer service has always been top notch. I think they will work with you on this.

R Flowers

Posts: 1220 | Location: Hanford, CA, USA | Registered: 12 November 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
What R. Flowers said - +1.
I've done a few stupid things with/to some of my RCBS stuff. They stepped right up to the plate & squared me away for nothing. Well, I might have paid for some postage, but....
Bear in Fairbanks

Unless you're the lead dog, the scenery never changes.

I never thought that I'd live to see a President worse than Jimmy Carter. Well, I have.

Gun control means using two hands.

Posts: 1544 | Location: Fairbanks, Ak., USA | Registered: 16 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Another vote for RCBS Customer Svc. They've been great for me. Never asked how long I owned em or where I bought em, they just fixed em or sent me the parts to fix em myself. Call their 1-800 and they'll square you away.

Pancho
LTC, USA, RET

"Participating in a gun buy-back program because you think that criminals have too many guns is like having yourself castrated because you think your neighbors have too many kids." Clint Eastwood

Give me Liberty or give me Corona.

Posts: 937 | Location: Roswell, NM | Registered: 02 December 2002Reply With Quote