THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Reloading    Anyone loaded 300 Gr Sierra Matckings in 338/378 Accumark ?

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone loaded 300 Gr Sierra Matckings in 338/378 Accumark ?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Just wondering how they went, did thye feed from the magazine and shoot accurately and what speeds did you obtain ??

Posts: 7505 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
btt

One of Us
Picture of Heat
posted Hide Post
I haven't tried the 300 grain bullets in mine yet but I found my rifle certainly like about 104.1 grains of IMR7828 with the 225 grain TSX bullets... A couple of people I know shoot the Sierra Matchkings and are using H1000 at about 100 grains for roughly 2700 to 2750 fps... Retumbo will exceed 2800 using about 105 to 106 grains of powder...

Ken....

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn't so. " - Ronald Reagan

Posts: 5386 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 May 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Heat,

I have an accumark arriving this Saturday coming..............cases are so expensive !! I beleive un-nessecarily so, but I have noce choice at the end of the day !!