THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Reloading    Re: ?looking for loads? 7Mag / .300 W.M. / .270 Win.

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: ?looking for loads? 7Mag / .300 W.M. / .270 Win.
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of BigNate
posted
My 7mm RM load for 140gr. Sierras is, CCI mag, RL19 at or a little over max. ( I THINK it was 73.5gr but I don't have my notes here at work)

Shoots quite well, and will definately make mush of a deers chest cavity!

Posts: 2376 | Location: Idaho Panhandle | Registered: 27 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Reloader
posted Hide Post
H4831 will work Great in all of the Combos you listed.

I like R22 alittle better in 7mm & 300 Mags but, some say it is Temperature sensitive. Here, Temp deviation isn't that big of a deal so, I have never been able to see a difference.

Good Luck!

Reloader

Posts: 4146 | Location: North Louisiana | Registered: 18 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ricciardelli
posted Hide Post
.270:
RL-19 From 48.4 grains to 60.0 grains
Winchester WLR Primer

7MM:
RL-25 From 66.5 grains to 71.5 grains
CCI-200 Primer

.300:
WMR From 61.3 grains to 75.8 grains
Winchester WLR Primer

Posts: 3282 | Location: Saint Marie, Montana | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
<allen day>
posted
I don't recommend following anyone's loads that you get off of the internet. Get youself a couple of good reloading manuals (Nosler's especially), and take it from there.

Be prudent.........

AD