New
Find
Notify
Tools

dillon sl900
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
i just got a smokin deal on a dillon sl900. i don't know anything about this loader. i'm very happy with my xl650 by dillon so i took a shot. i'm new to reloading shotguns all together. tell me what i need to know about my dillon sl900 (do's and don'ts) what i need to look for and be aware of. then tell me some basics i need to know about loading shotguns in general. still need a good shotgun loading book which one? just need a little help thanks in advance.

Posts: 91 | Location: south carolina | Registered: 17 June 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Gary Surko
posted Hide Post
You've got yourself a great loader there. No bushings to buy,a dream come true for experimenting. See a load, dial it in, commence to loading great quantities of perfect ammo.

Political correctness offends me.

Posts: 668 | Location: Hastings, Michigan | Registered: 23 April 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Make sure you use good hulls.
Those loaders go for old Winchester AAs and the new Remington compression formed greens and golds.

Posts: 7158 | Location: Snake River | Registered: 02 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lawndart:
Those loaders go for old Winchester AAs and the new Remington compression formed greens and golds.

where can a man buy these good hulls? (bulk, cheep)

Posts: 91 | Location: south carolina | Registered: 17 June 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Gary Surko
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kacole:
quote:
Originally posted by lawndart:

where can a man buy these good hulls? (bulk, cheep)

Try your area trap and skeet clubs.

Political correctness offends me.

Posts: 668 | Location: Hastings, Michigan | Registered: 23 April 2007Reply With Quote