Find
Notify
Tools

Ammo prices & availability
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Pa.Frank
posted
Not sure where to post this, but reloading seemed to be the most logical place.

I have noticed that the prices and availability of ammo at Wally World have been improving significantly.
Most calibers are available, and the prices seem to be coming down. They even have brass cased 223 (30 round box) on sale for $9.97/box... 7.62x39, and 9mm was on sale too, but I can't recall the price. And no more limits on quantity.

The only thing missing from the shelves was .22LR ammo, and when they do have it, there is still a limit of 3 boxes.

NRA Benefactor.

Life is tough... It's even tougher when you're stupid... John Wayne

Posts: 1980 | Location: The Three Lower Counties (Delaware USA) | Registered: 13 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
hey frank--just remember that all good things take time.

Posts: 1096 | Location: UNITED STATES of AMERTCA | Registered: 29 June 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have been in the USA for less than a month and one thing that struck me is that the gas price in the area has reduced from $2.45, when I arrived, to $2.04 yesterday. Prices in South Africa do not go down Big Grin

Similarly, things like Black Friday and price reductions the day after Christmas are strange concepts to get used to. We have just lowered our bullet prices across the board in the USA and that is purely due to higher demand.

As I said, prices in SA do not go down.....