Tools

RCBS ????????
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I found this while surfing the website.
Lyle

http://www.rcbs.com/downloads/...rMasterDispenser.pdf

"I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. I would remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue."
Barry M Goldwater.

Posts: 968 | Location: YUMA, ARIZONA | Registered: 12 August 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
For a time, RCBS did sell a rebranded PACT unit. Since then, they have developed their own take on the concept, I believe.

Jon Larsson - Hunter - Shooter - Reloader - Mostly in that order...Wink

Posts: 682 | Location: Western Montana | Registered: 24 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Since then, they have developed their own take on the concept, I believe.

Since then RCBS has switched to a Chinese vendor, I believe.

Posts: 1615 | Location: South Western North Carolina | Registered: 16 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I guess that makes more sense. They outsourced it the first time, second time probably isn't any different.

Jon Larsson - Hunter - Shooter - Reloader - Mostly in that order...Wink

Posts: 682 | Location: Western Montana | Registered: 24 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MickinColo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Since then RCBS has switched to a Chinese vendor, I believe.

It’s getting harder and harder to manufacture anything in the USA.

The regulations (Expenses) from the federal government, state, county, and city, just to protect you from yourself or those evil capitalists are driving companies overseas.

If you have a dislike for manufacturing going to China, look in the mirror and blame yourself, you keep voting for it.

Posts: 2650 | Location: Lakewood, CO | Registered: 15 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
This is an old article but very interesting
I suspect tht Judith Banister knows more about labor costs in China than the Chinese do.

Manufacturing Labor Costs in China

Posts: 13978 | Location: http://www.tarawaontheweb.org/tarawa2.jpg | Registered: 03 December 2008Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I've been using the RCBS/Pact dispenser and scale for over 15 years, what's the problem? They aren't totally rebranded either, removing the tag on the botton that says "made by PACT" voids the warranty.