THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ballistic programs that adjust to conditions?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I know that in most programs you can change the atmospheric conditions. But are there any programs that once you have it dialed in for what you sighted in at you can input new conditions that will adjust trajectory automatically?

I'm curious to see what the theoretical changes would be vs. what they really are.

Brett

Posts: 152 | Location: Alberta, Canada | Registered: 27 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yes. AccuLoad can be adjusted for altitude, temperature and barometric pressure after the initial load is calculated and or recorded. Regards,
HockeyPuck

Posts: 235 | Location: Ladson, SC, USA | Registered: 02 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info Hockeypuck.

Posts: 152 | Location: Alberta, Canada | Registered: 27 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
ONE WORD ACCULOAD I LOVE IT HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ASK AWAY.

Wade

Posts: 219 | Location: indiana | Registered: 07 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ricciardelli
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3282 | Location: Saint Marie, Montana | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks wade and steve.

one of us
posted Hide Post
I think Exbal, by Gerald Perry does it also. Believe me this program is worth a look see. $40, and it is as user-friendly as it gets. Take a look at the options menu, you can match up a trajectory to a specific reticle design, among many other options. www.perry-systems.com

Posts: 926 | Location: pueblo.co | Registered: 03 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ricciardelli, i see there are a lot of options there, but i didn't see Exbal offered. Take a quick look at that program-- a lot of long-range competitors are using it now, available for palm-types also. Must be very flexible, and easy to input changing environmental conditions.

one of us
Picture of ricciardelli
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sscoyote:
Ricciardelli, i see there are a lot of options there, but i didn't see Exbal offered. Take a quick look at that program-- a lot of long-range competitors are using it now, available for palm-types also. Must be very flexible, and easy to input changing environmental conditions.

Fine, you send me the $$$ and I'll buy it...

Posts: 3282 | Location: Saint Marie, Montana | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Sorry Mr. Ricciardelli, i guess these are simple downloads, I'm not the most computer literate shooter in the world, you'll have to humbly excuse my lack of computer literateness. There was no offense intended.

[ 04-06-2003, 18:53: Message edited by: sscoyote ]

one of us
posted Hide Post
Bullet_Proof;
RCBS load also will adjust for just about anything you want to throw at it.

Posts: 588 | Location: Central Valley | Registered: 01 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Sierra's infinity program, it's great and user friendly.

Posts: 66 | Location: Troy Montana | Registered: 28 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
QuckLoad can do that too.

Bob257

Posts: 434 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: 22 November 2002Reply With Quote