New
Find
Notify
Tools

BRASS CLEANING TUMBLERS
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I had a well known tumbler for 20/25 years. burned out the motor this week-end, found a Frankford Arsenal Quick-n-Ez Case Tumbler ON e-bay.. ordered Saturday, got monday.. used it last night.. this is a real neat and in-expensive tumbler $37.00 free shipping.. I like it...

Posts: 1137 | Location: SouthCarolina | Registered: 07 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I've been using the same one for 20-25 years. When you transition from paper towels to a tumbler, it's almost like magic. It's still cooking. Nothing fancy, it just does the job.
Every year I dump out the old media and recharge it with treated corn cobs and go ahead on.

Aim for the exit hole

Posts: 4348 | Location: middle tenn | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Pa.Frank
posted Hide Post
I got a Thumler's model B that I bought in 1976... had to replace the motor in 2014.. but for 38 years of service, and I think I only paid around 60 buck for it, it doesn't owe me a cent ...

Now I also use a Harbor Freight vibratory tumbler for pistol cartridges.. I'm on my second one of those in less than 5 years.. I think it the same Chinese junk as the Frankfort Arsenal. The 2nd one was a free replacement because i was having a fit in the store and the manager wanted me to just go away, but when this one goes, I will not replace it with another Chinese POS.

NRA Benefactor.

Life is tough... It's even tougher when you're stupid... John Wayne

Posts: 1980 | Location: The Three Lower Counties (Delaware USA) | Registered: 13 September 2001Reply With Quote