New
Find
Notify
Tools

I need an OD turner!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I ordered Forster's outside neck turner, but when the package got here, it was listed out-of-stock!
I really need one soon. Anyone have any ideas of where I can find one?
Seems everywhere I look they are out of stock as well.
Grr.

Posts: 2000 | Location: Beaverton OR | Registered: 19 December 2002Reply With Quote
<reload>
posted
Try E-bay! If not there any good gun shop will be able to get you one. A number of wholesalers have them. Sinclair has the complete line. Have three and they work great. Good Luck

one of us
posted Hide Post
I recommend you spend your hard earned money on a K&M neck turner, it's way nicer than the Forster I have here, and way, way more consistant. I can't tell you what a difference there is between the two, call it night and day...

Call Ken at 717-292-3175 and he'll ship it and the bill out the same day. I can't believe he doesn't charge twice as much for it, cause it'd be worth every damn penny.

Get the expandiron die and mandrel too.

Posts: 913 | Location: Palmer, Alaska | Registered: 15 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brent Moffitt:
I recommend you spend your hard earned money on a K&M neck turner, it's way nicer than the Forster I have here, and way, way more consistant. I can't tell you what a difference there is between the two, call it night and day...

Call Ken at 717-292-3175 and he'll ship it and the bill out the same day. I can't believe he doesn't charge twice as much for it, cause it'd be worth every damn penny.

Get the expandiron die and mandrel too.

I concur. I have all the above, and love em'..sakofan.. [Smile]

Posts: 1379 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: 11 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Make that three votes. Forster is okay but not the best option available.

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bartsche
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bwana-be:
"I really need one soon."
Grr.

If it's for your 358x404 I doubt if you need one.
However if you wildcat to any extent it is a must. [Wink]

Posts: 10226 | Location: Temple City CA | Registered: 29 April 2003Reply With Quote