New
Find
Notify
Tools

Once-fired Brass...
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

Posts: 16534 | Location: Between my computer and the head... | Registered: 03 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good one Homebrewer !. tu2

archer archer archer

Posts: 4485 | Location: Planet Earth | Registered: 17 October 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the link. Appreciated much..

One of Us
Picture of bartsche
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doc224/375:
Good one Homebrewer !. tu2:

tu2Good one indeed! EekerThe problem is that of the 10 items I would have bought they are out of stock on all.WAAAAH Frownerroger

Old age is a high price to pay for maturity!!! Some never pay and some pay and never reap the reward. Wisdom comes with age! Sometimes age comes alone..

Posts: 10226 | Location: Temple City CA | Registered: 29 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bartsche:
quote:
Originally posted by Doc224/375:
Good one Homebrewer !. tu2:

tu2Good one indeed! EekerThe problem is that of the 10 items I would have bought they are out of stock on all.WAAAAH Frownerroger

I noticed that myself. Besides that, they don't even list 218 Bee, Hornet, or 25-20. What's the world coming to?

Posts: 8169 | Location: humboldt | Registered: 10 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Mort Canard
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by craigster:
I noticed that myself. Besides that, they don't even list 218 Bee, Hornet, or 25-20. What's the world coming to?

How many 218 Bee, Hornet, or 25-20 shooters do you know that let any of their brass hit the floor? bewildered

For every action, there is an equal and opposite malfunction.

Posts: 567 | Location: Kansas | Registered: 02 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I just last night found a bunch of .38Spcl I've had stashed for almost five years. Didn't remember I had them. They are all resized, flared and have had the crud scraped out of the primer pockets. I don't shoot .38, so I will be giving these away for the price of shipping to one lucky member who meets the criteria for the contest I will set up for that purpose. You can't buy them and you can't ask me for them. They must be made available to all on an equal basis. I am thinking I count the bastards and then offer them to he who comes closest to the actual number. I'd put them into a two-liter soda bottle so you can see and calculate. Closest guess wins. Is that fair? I also have a shitload of .40S&W to give away. I don't shoot that, either. Pictures below...

The brass to the left in the upper picture is raw-- uncleaned, nothing done to it. The Walmart bag to the right has maybe 75 primed cases in it. Is it a pain in the obama to mail primed brass? The .40 in the lower picture is tumbled, washed and deprimed. Now I have to count these fuggers and put up the contest...

Posts: 16534 | Location: Between my computer and the head... | Registered: 03 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mort Canard:
quote:
Originally posted by craigster:

How many 218 Bee, Hornet, or 25-20 shooters do you know that let any of their brass hit the floor? bewildered

Ya got that right. I'd like to find some once fired 204, but I ain't holdin' my breath

Posts: 8169 | Location: humboldt | Registered: 10 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bartsche
posted Hide Post
quote:
Now I have to count these fuggers and put up the contest...

Silly guy!deal with them by weight. shockerroger

Old age is a high price to pay for maturity!!! Some never pay and some pay and never reap the reward. Wisdom comes with age! Sometimes age comes alone..

Posts: 10226 | Location: Temple City CA | Registered: 29 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Silly guy! Deal with them by weight.

I'd have to find a scale that can read down to .001 pounds. One in a hundred is not a small enough increment to run the contest. But I can count down to one case in however many there are...

One of Us
posted Hide Post
weigh say 10 cases and then the whole batch and then multiply.
Hell, it's your contest, do what you want. Smiler

Aim for the exit hole

Posts: 4348 | Location: middle tenn | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post