Notify
Tools

Re: super image
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of POP
posted
Quote:

I just recived this image from an undisclosable source , but purports to be an image of the feline facial expression at the exact instant a high velocity V-Max projectile enters the feline fundamental orifice . Obviously cameras have gotten faster , this one is claimed to be fast enough to capture an image of an Australian with his mouth shut.....

[image][/image]

Actually I swiped it off one of those silly joke things that clogs the e-mail system but thought it was appropriate , even with a meaningless caption attached

Man you need therapy!

Posts: 3863 | Location: Cheyenne, WYOMING, USA | Registered: 13 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
That must have been a fast camera indeed! Ha! I could only surmise the look before you got that camera, but I know what the after would be.

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hmmmm....

I'm thinking that looks like the business end of a "Ca tatoe Gun"

Hows that for a mental picture? New form of shotgunning "sporting Crats"..... High or low house this time boys? OK PULL! er PUSH! Cool sound effects also, ever hear a fire siren stop suddenly?

Posts: 203 | Location: Vancouver Island BC | Registered: 23 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
I think I know where my inflateable life preserver went

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hound, you been tippin' whiskey with Toolmaker?

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.CATato.Ballistics

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Um.....yup, Johnnie Walker black
Good stuff! helps me with my new invention, the "cratapult", sorta works like a reverse mousetrap....some purina for bait, a nice little bell so ya know when to shoulder the Browning. Wait for the neighbor idiot to go to work and .....whoo hooo!

Posts: 203 | Location: Vancouver Island BC | Registered: 23 July 2004Reply With Quote