Tools

Re: Birman Captured!
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Toolmaker
posted
Hey! I like the goat!

Toolmaker

Posts: 1000 | Location: in the shop as usual | Registered: 03 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Stryker225
posted Hide Post
geeze... it looks like one of those nut biting gremlins or something..

Posts: 1282 | Location: here | Registered: 26 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
It is time to step out of my PETA cammo and mount the battlefield high ground. I am deeply amused at those few that lost faith in the spirit of my past, but you are forgiven.

Yes, I did try to woo the Birman Beast, to beguile his small mind. Alas, he is nowhere to be found at the moment, and as I have forsaken the modern conveniences of my age, so it must be. Time will lead me in my quest, and from a distant hide he will hear from the Admiral. You may all engrave that in cold granite.

As to the caricature above, what you are seeing is the result of a Borg nannoprobe after anal injection with a variation of the IPC. It is referred to as a Kinetic Passion Bomb, or KPB for short. First comes the surprise, then the joy. Next is the low velocity chemical dispersant, and what you are witnessing is that brief particle of a second immediately prior to when the victim turns to mist. That is the surprise. Understand please that by low velocity I mean something different than black powder detonation velocities. Low-V for us is in excess of twice the det. rate for what you refer to as C4. It is a smashing good toy, let me tell you! I had to keep a few special treats for my amusement!

It is good to be back to my old self, and let the games continue!

Kirk out!

Posts: 113 | Location: TX | Registered: 25 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hmmmmmm.....interesting, does that all mean that Birman is gonna find out that your a "rear" Admiral? Can you video it for us?
Hound

Posts: 203 | Location: Vancouver Island BC | Registered: 23 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ann, forget the camera, GRAB A GUN! Blast that little quial-maimer off the face of this little blue-green ball and you'll be doing us all a big, no, make that HUGE favor.

Rick

Posts: 159 | Location: Watkins Glen, NY, USA | Registered: 24 December 2002Reply With Quote