Break Dancin'
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Can someone explain the phenomena? gunsmile

one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
Ok Rip Van Winkle,,,,,,I think you're 15 years too late on asking this one,,Maby ask the travelling gnome,,,Clay

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Old Elk Hunter
posted Hide Post
Ah, break dancing is easy to explain. You see a cat, you run over it, you dance on your brakes to stop, you put it into reverse, you hit the cat again, you dance on your brakes, ....

Get the idea?

RELOAD - ITS FUN!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
it's those 5 feet high flip flops that astonish me and then several seconds latter it's stillness and then off to a better place.

one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
O.E.H. Usually I'm catching the next gear to make shure of the bag,,And not too inclined to do the decadance dance with 25 ton of liquid behind me,They're not gonna get any flatter,,Heck,,I never feel a bump,,,Love that air ride Wink,,Have Fun!!!!clay

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of 45LCshooter
posted Hide Post
The last one I hit did some kind of funky spinning thing while running back into the woods with only it's two forward feet. I would have stopped to dispatch it but for the traffic and the fact that it went back into high grass on the roadside. ALDOT should be ashamed for letting grass grow so high along public roadways.

Claybuster, do you drive a rig? My father drove a tanker for years. Rode with him a few times as a child. Finally got to ride with him when he drove flood relief supplies out to Houston. It is a different experience than one would expect.

All that's gold does not glitter. Not all those who wander are lost.
--J.R.R. Tolkien

Never express yourself more clearly than you can think.
--Niels Bohr

Posts: 381 | Location: Kiowa, AL | Registered: 08 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
45Lc,,I make a few trips a month for liquid fertilizer,,A few water drops here and there,,Not for hire,,,I'd probably go postal doing it every day.Clay www.stoplightsareabitch.com

one of us
posted Hide Post
Nothing wrong with going Postal Clay, long as it's at the Crat Post Office. Wink

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.CatchEmAtThe.Convention

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
I always thought break dancin' was reloading the SXS(no ejectors) on the run, and always did better than with the O/U(even with automatics).

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you" G. ned ludd

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote