Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I think this belongs here
 Login/Join

posted

Posts: 19 | Location: Australia, Victoria | Registered: 04 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Old Elk Hunter
posted Hide Post
All right, a great web site. Have you posted this in the cat forum????? They would love it.

I suppose they take the remains and make cat hash, pussy turnovers, tabby burgers, or just dog food.
I guess you could serve it to the cat lovers with a side of Crow for them to eat.

RELOAD - ITS FUN!

one of us
posted Hide Post
Dang-was that the Dragon Lady? Sure looks like someone getting ready for stir-fry.

An old pilot, not a bold pilot, aka "the pig murdering fool"

One of Us
posted Hide Post
A buddy of mine was doing some research and found an article from a 19th century English newspaper. It seems that a lady was on trial in London for cruelty to animals. She was a seller of cat pelts, but this was not the problem since cats were considered a legitimate source of fur. The problem was the way she harvested the fur. She would attach the cat to a post by its neck and skin it alive. Her reason was that cat pelts were graded according to how glossy they were. When the cat dies, the pelt loses some of its gloss. The skin from a live cat was more glossy and therefore commanded a higher price.
Something to bear in mind, if your honey gets the urge for some crat fur accessories.

one of us
posted Hide Post
I'm glad to see such can survive on the 'net...it gives hope. thumb Nice color coordination as well. Wink

Dan

POTYHC

www.WheresTheMeat.Cleaver?

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of panzerguy
posted Hide Post
That girl must get marriage proposals by the truck-load. Or, at least she will now!

Posts: 278 | Location: Wherever I park my tank | Registered: 09 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yeah, whenever my wife starts her semi-annual "Cats are so cute. I just adore them. Why can't I have one?" I'm tempted to get a lawyer and then look for a woman like that one.