New
Find
Notify
Tools

Back on the internet!
 Login/Join

<Snap>
posted
Hope you still remember me around here. I was banned from the computer room by my Master after I tried to catch that mouse. Well, it was not what I call a mouse, but too late when I found out that it was some plastic crap with a cord. Computer and screen fell on the floor anyway. That was the end of the Internet for me for a year or so, but now Master have found a Mistress and is walking by her heel and sitting down on her command and she thinks he was to strict to the “poor little doggie†so here I am. There are many interesting things to smell here anyway. A birman not at least. Makes me looking forward to the crunching sound when you take a cat over the neck. Ever tried doing that, gentlemen? I think you would enjoy it!

One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Welcome back 'ole Snap! wave

~Ann

Posts: 19168 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of poletax
posted Hide Post
Welcome back , Snap.
Does this look familiar?

My Strength Is That I Can Laugh At Myself,
My Weakness Is That I have No Choice.

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted Hide Post
Welcome back old sport, and good hunting!

/Marterius

-----------------------
A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition. - R. Kipling

Posts: 2068 | Location: Goteborg, Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
You can't help it snap,,,hunting runs strong in your blood,soooooo,,,,,KILL'EM ALL!!!!!! Have fun and welcome back!!!Clay

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Toolmaker
posted Hide Post
First Snap returns..
Soon HIM shall take his place as Scourge of felines..

Truly the ApoCATlypse is at hand thumb

Toolmaker

Posts: 1000 | Location: in the shop as usual | Registered: 03 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
finally, a worthy opponent. are you the gsp that we cought out in the woods a few months ago. he was quick. we opnly managed to take out one eye and a chunk of tail. the coward would not stand and fight.

Posts: 79 | Location: wherever there is a female in heat | Registered: 27 July 2005Reply With Quote
<Snap>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by BIRMAN'S XO:
finally, a worthy opponent. are you the gsp that we cought out in the woods a few months ago. he was quick. we opnly managed to take out one eye and a chunk of tail. the coward would not stand and fight.

Why not make a booking here, and make sure your friends will know that the only remains of you left to be buried will look like this:

You don't want someone to step in it, do you? roflmao

one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted Hide Post
Go for it Snap! I fear that this picture show the only burying ritual that Birman XO can look forward to.

roflmao

/Marterius

-----------------------
A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition. - R. Kipling

Posts: 2068 | Location: Goteborg, Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of HTRN
posted Hide Post
My what an arrogant species they have become in my absence. Well, soon they'll learn there is a price to arrogance.

HTRN

Posts: 261 | Location: In my Subterranean lair, okay, I admit it, it's a basement | Registered: 04 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ooooh, it's nice to have HTRN back on the site. I've always wondered why we never see HIM and Toolmaker together, at the same time. Confused

Posts: 1128 | Location: Iowa, dammit! | Registered: 09 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of HTRN
posted Hide Post
Before he left, he sharpened my machete.

Soon it will get a taste of Birman! gunsmile

HTRN

Posts: 261 | Location: In my Subterranean lair, okay, I admit it, it's a basement | Registered: 04 May 2002Reply With Quote