THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SMALL GAME HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Small Game Hunting    Re: SSSHHHTTT.....Don't tell, but the city is helping

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: SSSHHHTTT.....Don't tell, but the city is helping
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Shoot the cats then when they come buy to suck up leaves, have a bag full of leaves (and maby a lil extra surprise) waiting for the leaf vacuum/chipper.

Posts: 325 | Location: Cordele, GA | Registered: 24 September 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Obviously the local gubment folk in your area lean toward the conservative side of life Ned. Sounds like a dandy supplement to our quest for the perfect vacumm.

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.Suckn.Chunk

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
At Air Force bases where there is lots of snow and the runways have to plowed,a favorite trick to pull on a new snow plow operator is put a can of ATF in the snowpiles. When he sees the snow turn red he just knows he hit someone.

Posts: 1289 | Location: San Angelo,Tx | Registered: 22 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Gotta get one of thoughs!

Posts: 255 | Location: Left coast, Right mind! | Registered: 16 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
CM, I pulled that one back east one winter. I was the flag-goof for the blower and while he was shut down for a minor breakage I snuck some old clothes and a package of Tintex Red dye into the winrow. You know, that old Sicard was mounted on a fairly new Case Loader and it was pretty high. I am surprised the the old fart operating it didn't break a leg jumping down onto an icey street and not even useing the steps like he did! Man, was he some pissed! derf

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote