New
Find
Notify
Tools

Back with the normal people
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Wow. I just spent wasted my time reading the posts in the ignoranus crater political forum.

It is sooo nice to be back here with the normal people. jumping

Butch

Posts: 62 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 05 October 2004Reply With Quote
Picture of Whitworth
posted Hide Post
Butch, I've been called many things, normal wouldn't be one of them, but I will take that as a compliment!

"Ignorance you can correct, you can't fix stupid." JWP

If stupidity hurt, a lot of people would be walking around screaming.

Semper Fidelis

"Building Carpal Tunnel one round at a time"

Posts: 13440 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 10 July 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Normal and abnormal are merely statistical aberations. Smiler
Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of CDH
posted Hide Post
quote:
It is sooo nice to be back here with the normal people

We should be so lucky that the posters here are the norm. Unfortunately, I don't think that's the case!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.

Posts: 1780 | Location: South Texas, U. S. A. | Registered: 22 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Normal is just a setting on the clothes dryer. On the other hand, there is such a thing as FREAKS, which is a lot of what you run into on the parasite scumbag political forum.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I thought normal was having to clean your monitor after reading the posts here!!! thumb

However, most of my co-workers think I am a bit "off". They just don't know what they are missing!

Butch

Posts: 62 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 05 October 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
marlin 32-20 - you got that right for sure.

An old pilot, not a bold pilot, aka "the pig murdering fool"

one of us
posted Hide Post
Well, before I depart on ventures north and west, generally in the direction of the Missouri Breaks...

I don't know if I resemble those remarks or not. Surely there is a small knot of politicians here in the county that are thinking "why did I want this job" after reading a cyber letter just sent. All in the Spirit of Sherman, if not being...thinking "OMG, who IS this nut?". Well, I know, they'll just have to guess. bewildered I doubt many of them know what a huckleberry is.

The Crater...is where I got the name for my post on "Stool Samples". Tourettes abounds, rash words and REAL emotions. animal There's a few there I lend support to on occasion...a few I poke, all in the name of good ol' fashion Will Rogers Humor. 'Course ol' Will never went there. I suspect he'd meet some there he didn't like, but would know how to shut them down. I keep offering tests of manhood to DaMan, he never accepts. Frowner Boy just has no pride. Won't match his mountain pussy against Li'l Bob, or try to clap his hands together afore I put a SAA barrel between them. Wink Not an ounce of sport in his blood. shame Doesn't know much about optical physics either, and that is a true disappointment. killpc

So, were was I? In the last few days I've rid the neighborhood of 4 coons, 1 grinner, 2 squill, and convinced some Y'town residents I'm...different. Cool Tell ya what do...just say "Crat, the other white meat!" when blue hairs start tellin' favorite stories about their little fluffy crats. Makes 'em very damn uncomfortable. They get suspicious. Not really sure if you said "Cat" or "Crat", and afraid to ask what a crat is. I pray the greatest generation hasn't lost their steel. Some of the 'gentlemen' just turn away and smile though...

Found out that Tick is in the Big House up in Tennessee for a spell. Jim Bob said "Thank you Jeeesus!" and didn't need to explain himself. Saw the first Gator of the season day before, and watched two bubbas catch 5 bass in my back yard this morning. Buzz baits on casting tackle. Seasons are on the move. Almost time to do the spring planting...actually now is the time...but I'm travelin'...trying to talk the misses into a bumper crop of crat nip, not having much luck. Confused Next stop, Eufala!

Remember, if you got both hands full while you're drivin' don't forget to use your knees. Wink

Dan

POTYHC

www.I.BeenEverywhere

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Old Elk Hunter
posted Hide Post
NORMAL???? What the hell is NORMAL. I hope it is
not contagious.

RELOAD - ITS FUN!