Notify
Tools

My Ape for rent
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Perforator
posted
You have to love nature at its best.Ape Loves a Cat

Congressional power is like a toddler with a hammer. There is no limit to the damage that can be done before it is taken away from them.

Posts: 399 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: 19 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Talk about blowing Sprite out of your nose.

One of Us
Picture of gunz
posted Hide Post
Good ape, good ape.

Most people are link slinkies, Basically useless but fun to push down the stairs.

Posts: 265 | Location: Oklahoma City, OK | Registered: 31 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
Yes, apes and cats have been getting a lot of bad reviews lately.

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you" G. ned ludd

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Old Elk Hunter
posted Hide Post
Further proof some of us evolved from apes - they
kill crats also.

RELOAD - ITS FUN!

One of Us
Picture of The Metalsmith
posted Hide Post
Think I'm gonna buy a depressed ape for around my house, maybe it'll smash all the crats running around here. Japan's horrible for that kinda crap! They're running around all over the place and we can't do anything about it. Well...not yet, I'm still researching ideas!

"Molotov Cocktails don't leave fingerprints"
-Dr. Ski

Posts: 579 | Location: Astoria, Oregon | Registered: 24 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Crimson Mister
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by The Metalsmith:
Think I'm gonna buy a depressed ape for around my house, maybe it'll smash all the crats running around here. Japan's horrible for that kinda crap! They're running around all over the place and we can't do anything about it. Well...not yet, I'm still researching ideas!

Are they considered pets or livestock?

Some people are a lot like Slinkies: They're not good for much but it's kind of fun to push them down a flight of stairs.

Posts: 772 | Location: Norwalk, Wisconsin | Registered: 06 March 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of poletax
posted Hide Post
I was terribly depressed after I started viewing this.
I thought my Brudder-N-Law had finally made it in show biz.
Then I noticed the lack of Dawg Pecker Gnats flying around the Apes head.
Plus, if this clip could be viewed in Smell-A-Vision,I figure the smell ain't as bad. Frowner

My Strength Is That I Can Laugh At Myself,
My Weakness Is That I have No Choice.

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
animal rotflmo CRYBABY jumping clap beer

Posts: 763 | Location: Montana | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of johnch
posted Hide Post
My kind of news coverage .

JOhnch

NRA life
Delta
Pheasants Forever
DU
Hunt as if your life depended on your results

Posts: 591 | Location: NW ,Ohio 10 Min from Ottawa NWR | Registered: 09 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of The Metalsmith
posted Hide Post
To tell you the truth Rich, I ain't quite sure. There's a bunch of them that are not pets, and I do believe they eat them here. Being on a USMC base I really can't do anything because the residents would definitly get their tail feathers in the air finding dead crats everywhere. Well I guess I only have 2 monthes left here so I might have to ignore them for the time being.
Speaking of which my wife ran one over the other day, I thought it was kinda funny!

"Molotov Cocktails don't leave fingerprints"
-Dr. Ski

Posts: 579 | Location: Astoria, Oregon | Registered: 24 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Swamp_Fox
posted Hide Post
Maybe, Instead of looking for a replacement for Grizz...

"Policies making areas "gun free" provide a sense of safety to those who engage in magical thinking..." Glenn Harlan Reynolds

Posts: 8696 | Location: MO | Registered: 03 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
That's just,,sooo,,um,,,too freaking cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I wonder If they'd let my wife be the next "comforter" Clay

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote