Find
Notify
Tools

Amazing But True
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted
Alan's wife Janet came running over for my help this morning. I know Alan is out of town on travel this week. Janet, all hysterical, is crying, "Something terrible happened to Mr. Tom! He is just lying in the kitchen sink and there is blood everywhere!" Janet has two cats, Mr. Tom and Tippy Toes. I like Alan but he is a bit ....y-whipped by Janet and her cats. I don't go over there much. Nevertheless, I went over with her and sure enough Mr. Tom is HEADLESS in the sink and blood IS splattered everywhere. I sent Janet out to the garage to find an empty wine box to put Mr. Tom in, while I reset the garbage disposal button under the sink and sent what was left of his head to the water works. Tippy Toes jumped up on the counter, purring, rubbing on the disposal wall switch, as cats rub on things. I wondered why Alan scraped plates into the sink, but only infrequently ran the restaurant sized disposal he had installed a while back.

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you" G. ned ludd

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
YEEEEEOOOOOWWWWW-kerchunkity-chunkity. beer Tippy Toes has potential, let him/her ally with the crat nation, make sure there are plenty of tuna stuffed disposals and wall switches in the neighborhood woods. Wink

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.DeepInsideOneCrat.HatedTheOther.

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of CDH
posted Hide Post
www.DontScratchInMy.LitterBox

Birman, we have an agent on the inside now!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.

Posts: 1780 | Location: South Texas, U. S. A. | Registered: 22 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Don't ya just love a happy ending .....

pb

one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
Too bad it did'nt turn on the camcorder first jump That would be worthy of american home video,,I think there might be one cat in the world I like afterall,,,maby,,,,Clay

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Old Elk Hunter
posted Hide Post
What a mental image! I now have a lot of respect for the lowly garbage disposal. What a wonderous invention.

RELOAD - ITS FUN!