Find
Notify
Tools

Cat Herding
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Perforator
posted
We'll be coming through along the Platt in April. I'll need all of you ready.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4057591681481453187

Congressional power is like a toddler with a hammer. There is no limit to the damage that can be done before it is taken away from them.

Posts: 399 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: 19 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
That's a good one, and we'll be waitin' in the hills to the south...try not to give us away. Wink

BTW, y'all may have seen this before, but you need to take another look anyway! Paste the link in your Google search bar, it'll work. rotflmo

Dan

POTYHC

www.TenThousand.Shorthairs

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Swamp_Fox
posted Hide Post
Strangely reminiscent of lemmings.

Any good cliffs by the seashore around there?

"Policies making areas "gun free" provide a sense of safety to those who engage in magical thinking..." Glenn Harlan Reynolds

Posts: 8696 | Location: MO | Registered: 03 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted Hide Post
I love that film! rotflmo

About lemmings... Did you know that when Disney was filming that famous scene whith lemmings falling over the cliffs, they had bought heaps of the rodents and pushed them over the edge to give the right impression on the screen! EekerEekerEeker

-----------------------
A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition. - R. Kipling

Posts: 2068 | Location: Goteborg, Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Swamp_Fox
posted Hide Post
So, we have crats being herded by sympathetic cowboys. An image of lemmings and the Disney connection.

Could be a sequel to Broke Back Mountain in the works.

"Policies making areas "gun free" provide a sense of safety to those who engage in magical thinking..." Glenn Harlan Reynolds

One of Us
Picture of Old Elk Hunter
posted Hide Post
That was one class video. Pussy herders. They
should have included that in the move Brokeback Mountain.

That video made my trigger finger go into spasms.
All those crats and no M16 in sight.

RELOAD - ITS FUN!

one of us
posted Hide Post
Bareback mountain? What a "queer" name pissers

Dogs have masters.....cats have "staff"..... but i aint no servant!

Posts: 203 | Location: Vancouver Island BC | Registered: 23 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Not one of those guys were packin'. At least they could have made it realistic.

Posts: 47 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 15 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of panzerguy
posted Hide Post
Romeo 64 Zulu, this is Bushmaster 6, Fire for Effect, over.

Battalion 9, from Target number X-ray 12, Left 600, Down 400, Time on Target 3 minutes, multiple cats in the open, DPICM, over.

Target, target, Repeat Battalion 9, over.

'nuff said....

Posts: 278 | Location: Wherever I park my tank | Registered: 09 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Not one of those guys were packin'. At least they could have made it realistic.

It is stunning...to reflect from a point of more mature perspective...the depths of degradation MEN will stoop to because of pussy, even worse a herd of it. Eeker I'll betcha they's all from California. sofa

Dan

POTYHC

www.Hormones.TheMostDangerousChemicalOnEarth

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
EDS? Isn't that Ross Perot's company?

An old pilot, not a bold pilot, aka "the pig murdering fool"

one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
I think he sold it a good while ago,,About the same time he was going to run for prez,,,Clay

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
That's right. Ross doesn't have EDS anymore. Proving that EDS is curable, just like our crat problem. thumb

Dan

POTYHC

www.HelpingOther.CureThemselves

one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
Well,,After watching the clip,,,I was woefully shaking my head,,Then while waiting half way through for the buffering,,I was wondering why were they herding the things? You herd cattle to get milked ,or,send to the packing plants,,you herd sheep to get sheared,,or,again,,to the packing plant,,Horses to the glue factory,,or dogfood company,,So where exactly are they herding them to? I've always wondered why kfc served such dinky chicken parts bewildered,and my wife just asked me the other day why we never visit kfc,Or maby to smithfields,I hope not,,I love thier sammywitches,,and need to pick up another gallon of thier sauce every time I visit N.C..Or are they sending them off to the off brand guys for the store brand "chicken nuggets and patties"? I'm hoping that someone discovered that crats are better for making glue and dog food than horses. Remember that big brother lets companies put in some "fillers",,but yet still let them call it something else,,like what you think you're really getting Roll Eyes Clay

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Don't they use cat gut for stringing violins? Confused

Dan

POTYHC

www.ThatsWhatI.AlwaysHeard

one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
You got me there Dan,,,,Both of us forgot stitches,, Big Grin,,Imagine being in that clip with a browning 1919 mounted on a willy's jeep,,tag teaming between driving and shooting,,might need a couple extra barrels on hand!!!! thumb Clay

one of us
posted Hide Post
Well, I gotta tell y'all something. I watched that thing, saw all the cute little things they was doin', like the crat hair remover as an example. That's why I suspected they's from California. So while we're lettin' slips show and all of that, and I mean no disrespect Clay, cause I was thinkin' about a Jeep too....Well, with another kinda toy on board. I'm pretty sure Uncle Sam's Green Machine doesn't use them anymore, probably not even the Jarheads have them, but damn boys, there just isn't much more fun to be had on a Jeep{(that's legal)not in California} than having one with a 106mm Recoiless Rifle! thumb Lotsa Wham on both ends, and a plethora of different ordnance choices to toy with. For Crats being herded across the prairie you could do a lot worse than to load a beehive round, and I'm not whistling Dixie! clap

Dan

POTYHC

www.ShermansLucky.LeeDidntHaveThem

one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
No offence taken there Dan,,With the whack'in of a whole herd of crats,,Do you think it will raise our health insurance rates any higher,,maby we should send all the skins to blue cross to help with thier expenses,,Clay,,,,, www.lovepulledporksammywitches.com

one of us
Picture of Perforator
posted Hide Post
I could just see a Cobra strike with Flechett rockets! Eeker

Congressional power is like a toddler with a hammer. There is no limit to the damage that can be done before it is taken away from them.

Posts: 399 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: 19 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Swamp_Fox
posted Hide Post
The best explanation may be the simplest.

Are thowe catboys in the employment of Dragon Lady?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Puff the Magic Dragon has all the answers! Roll Eyes derf

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
Picture of Whitworth
posted Hide Post
I was thinking napalm -- a veritable crat roast, er maybe a crat bake?

"Ignorance you can correct, you can't fix stupid." JWP

If stupidity hurt, a lot of people would be walking around screaming.

Semper Fidelis

"Building Carpal Tunnel one round at a time"

Posts: 13440 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 10 July 2003Reply With Quote