Find
Notify
Tools

An arresting picture
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted
I guess this is how it will be if the goverment take our guns away and only the police will be armed... Eeker

Regards,
Marterius (who would like to add that I hold law enforcment officers in high regard)

-----------------------
A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition. - R. Kipling

Posts: 2068 | Location: Goteborg, Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I've heard that a lot of LEO's are really crappy shots, but come on, It ain't hardly moving at all! Roll Eyes Take the shot Ice! Take the shot! thumb

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.Swat.Snipers

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted Hide Post
quote:
Take the shot Ice! Take the shot!

I wonder if he might be measuring the distance to the target... bewildered

I notice at least three more kitties in that picture, it will be an ugly business, good thing brought in the SWAT-team! thumb

Regards,
Marterius

-----------------------
A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition. - R. Kipling

Posts: 2068 | Location: Goteborg, Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
eek2 That's the most disgusting pic. i've seen all year!!!!!!! Mad KILL'EM ALL!!!!Clay Wink

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted Hide Post
quote:
That's the most disgusting pic. i've seen all year!!!!!!!

Claybuster, you live a too sheltered life…

-----------------------

one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
Marty,,,that was brutal,,you really ought to warn a person before doing something like that Roll EyesClay

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Somebody obviously ran out of bullets in the end. Frowner We'll pray for you buddy! thumb

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.Fallen.Warriors

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Hog Killer
posted Hide Post
Dan,

If he ran out of bullets and he is form Sweden, he should play Thor with the biggest hammer he can find. jump

Hog Killer

IGNORE YOUR RIGHTS AND THEY'LL GO AWAY!!!
------------------------------------
We Band of Bubbas & STC Hunting Club, The Whomper Club

Posts: 4553 | Location: Walker Co.,Texas | Registered: 05 September 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Old Elk Hunter
posted Hide Post
I guess it is good that the guy laying on the bed surrounded by cats can't understand cat talk. It is obvious they are deciding whether to kill him now or dine later. They are debating over whether to use ketchup or Tabasco. One is asking if MSG would help extend the flavor. One has already laid claim to the Johnson O'brat. Another one went to get the Remington single shot and the box of CB caps. The tabby is debating if he should just jump on his face and try to suffocate him. He did it last year with the neigbors kid in the crib. And they called it SIDS. This has got him to wondering if it will work on larger prey. He heard rumors of a calico across town doing it to a 90 year old lady but everyone said she actually died of a heart attack and the calico was claiming glory that really wasn't his.

Never sleep with a cat in the room...

RELOAD - ITS FUN!

One of Us
Picture of short44
posted Hide Post
Dont worry I'll take care of it...

Dwindling the worlds lead supply one cat at a time!!

Posts: 407 | Location: Right here ! | Registered: 10 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of poletax
posted Hide Post

My Strength Is That I Can Laugh At Myself,
My Weakness Is That I have No Choice.

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Darn!!.....So many cats....So few recipes!!

Posts: 2097 | Location: Gainesville, FL | Registered: 13 October 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Swede44mag
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by poletax:

You must learn trigger control especially at the great distance you must shoot grasshopper. gunsmile

Swede

---------------------------------------------------------
NRA Life Member

Posts: 1608 | Location: Central, Kansas | Registered: 15 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of poletax
posted Hide Post
quote:
You must learn trigger control especially at the great distance you must shoot grasshopper

Don't forget...Double Tap. Smiler

My Strength Is That I Can Laugh At Myself,
My Weakness Is That I have No Choice.

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted Hide Post
quote:
Marty,,,that was brutal,,you really ought to warn a person before doing something like that Clay

Sorry Claybuster, but it is cruel out there... Razzer

Regards,
Marterius Cool

-----------------------

one of us
posted Hide Post
Those two LEOs better get their heads up and out--there are two more suspects lurking nearby under those cars in the background. Target-rich environment.

An old pilot, not a bold pilot, aka "the pig murdering fool"

one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dustoffer:
Those two LEOs better get their heads up and out--there are two more suspects lurking nearby under those cars in the background. Target-rich environment.

Three more actually, there is a mean one behind the left weel of the Jeep, and probably some more are stalking from behind... Exited as he might be, the guy on the left really ought to watch his buddy's back. Eeker

-----------------------

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yup, them boys need LRRP training! derf

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
Depending upon where they are from they may be undergoing LRRP training.

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you" G. ned ludd

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Kalifornia LRRPs probably. #2 don't know that watchin' your buddy's back don't mean...oh, maybe he's a valley girl... bewildered

Dan

Pres., TYHC

www.Natural.Blond

one of us
Picture of chapster1
posted Hide Post
poletax just a little more presure on the trigger hehehe
the picture had my little girl crying,lol

with laughter bawling

Posts: 165 | Location: North Yorkshire yippeeeee | Registered: 08 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Old Elk Hunter
posted Hide Post
Was she crying because she didn't get to pull the trigger????

RELOAD - ITS FUN!

one of us
Picture of Hog Killer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Old Elk Hunter:
Was she crying because she didn't get to pull the trigger????

Nope, it's their lack of good training and tactics. I think the one in fronts name is, Barney Fife III.

Hog Killer

IGNORE YOUR RIGHTS AND THEY'LL GO AWAY!!!
------------------------------------
We Band of Bubbas & STC Hunting Club, The Whomper Club

Posts: 4553 | Location: Walker Co.,Texas | Registered: 05 September 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of hyena
posted Hide Post
Rule #1: keep the muzzle on the cat
Rule #2: keep your finger off the trigger until ready to shoot
the cop remembers this, so he puts his thumb in there instead roflmao

Posts: 38 | Location: Michiganistan | Registered: 02 February 2003Reply With Quote