THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SMALL GAME HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Small Game Hunting    Yeah,but it still can't vote........

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Yeah,but it still can't vote........
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of poletax
posted

My Strength Is That I Can Laugh At Myself,
My Weakness Is That I have No Choice.

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Which can't vote? The cat, or the jailbait in the pic? Wink

Posts: 2921 | Location: Canada | Registered: 07 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Jailbait I don't think so. The cat can't vote but the girl gets mine!! thumb

Guns and ammo what more do we need?

Posts: 214 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sirry girr. Why ret them rive, make numba 1 dinner for 6! Confused
She have one that go in, not good sign for brind brond. Frowner

One of Us
Picture of johnch
posted Hide Post
I would take that for a test drive ,when it's legal .

Johnch

NRA life
Delta
Pheasants Forever
DU
Hunt as if your life depended on your results

Posts: 591 | Location: NW ,Ohio 10 Min from Ottawa NWR | Registered: 09 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
Be cautious! I'll bet she neutered the cat herself with a potato peeler. Just remember what belly-button girl did to the libs in SF.

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you" G. ned ludd

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of poletax
posted Hide Post
I figure it is old enough ta keep ya outta jail.
I just gotta figure out how to get her to have anything to do w/ an old man. Smiler

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Hog Killer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by poletax:
I figure it is old enough ta keep ya outta jail.
I just gotta figure out how to get her to have anything to do w/ an old man. Smiler

pt,

$$$$$$ wave

Hog Killer

IGNORE YOUR RIGHTS AND THEY'LL GO AWAY!!!
------------------------------------
We Band of Bubbas & STC Hunting Club, The Whomper Club

Posts: 4553 | Location: Walker Co.,Texas | Registered: 05 September 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Old Elk Hunter
posted Hide Post
Just show her your Visa! Just remember that
a 30 minute relationship will cost you a hell of a lot per hour. Turn your little brain off and use the bigger one to realize that there is no need to strip - dip - and drip. VD and AIDS,
the route to platonic relationships.

RELOAD - ITS FUN!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sherlock,

quote:
Be cautious! I'll bet she neutered the cat herself with a potato peeler

That's wonderful!!! I can't wait to see the Ronco commercial advertising the device...."peel carrots, apples, pears, peaches or potatoes and castrate your crat with the same razor sharp stainless steel blade...."

That's CLASSIC!!!

The year of the .30-06!!
100 years of mostly flawless performance on demand.....Celebrate...buy a new one!!

Posts: 858 | Location: MD Eastern Shore | Registered: 24 May 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of claybuster
posted Hide Post
Yea,,,she did'nt kill it,,,,,But stymied just the same,,,Seeing her reminds me of a song/tale from frank zappa,,,,,Devil give back my titties and beer!!!!!

Posts: 2119 | Location: woodbine,md,U.S.A | Registered: 14 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Toolmaker
posted Hide Post
Heeheehee.

I feel bad for you old farts, I date girls that look like that. Big Grin

Toolmaker

Posts: 1000 | Location: in the shop as usual | Registered: 03 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
I feel bad for younger machinists having to date girls that look like that. N.S. Sherlock

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you" G. ned ludd

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Toolmaker,

Just remember...."no matter how beautiful she maybe there is someone, somewhere that's tired of her shit"

The year of the .30-06!!
100 years of mostly flawless performance on demand.....Celebrate...buy a new one!!

Posts: 858 | Location: MD Eastern Shore | Registered: 24 May 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Toolmaker
posted Hide Post
Perhaps I wasn't clear enough.

By "Date" I meant "get drunk, screw, and leave her in the middle of the night, sticking her with the hotel bill"..

I never said ANYTHING about a relationship! thumb

Toolmaker

Posts: 1000 | Location: in the shop as usual | Registered: 03 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of poletax
posted Hide Post
quote:
reminds me of a song/tale from frank zappa,

I knew there was something I liked about you,Claybuster.
I wonder if Frank ever did a song 'bout crats?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
at last, something i can relate to with the toolmaker. of course, we invade hotels, so the bill is always left for another...

Posts: 79 | Location: wherever there is a female in heat | Registered: 27 July 2005Reply With Quote