New
Find
Notify
Tools

good to be back
 Login/Join

Picture of jdhawg
posted
Back in the warm confines of the crat shooting brotherhood. ahhhhhh.......

one of us
posted Hide Post
Well JD, we's glad to have ya back! Any good crat stories come your way of late? Confused

Dan

Pres., TYHC

http://www.Lost.Patrol

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
JD we are always glad to see a fellow crat whacker return home.
Glad ur back!
Alright lets hear some war stories!

Guns and ammo what more do we need?

Posts: 214 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With Quote
Picture of jdhawg
posted Hide Post
Have a look at the avatar my friends. Been quite exciting here in the war zone!!!
must've been ambushed by the "Birminator" or something. The trusty .220 swift has spoken loudly and often in reply. accompanied by the satisfying "thwack" of another lawn lion losing all 9 lives simultaneously.
lessee now i guess i can pass along a tale of Mr. Ford's front tire meeting kitty on a dark country road.
We was leaving Canada , my brothers and i. a successful hunt we did not have. sooo, small critters and such in the middle of the road were fair game says i. upon crossing the border into american territory, toothy grins lit up our faces when lo, what appeared in the road in front of our very eyes? 'twas a tender tabby. my youngest bother whose good fortune it happened to be, was at the wheel. "hit it", we sang. he chortled and punched it. the big 460 responded with glee. said kitten turned to face us and snarl defiance. in this pose it entered the domain of mr. BF goodrich. stem to stern, hardly even felt a bump. all in all not a bad way to come home. oh yeah, made a pretty good rug for the fireplace too.
thanks fer the welcome back.

one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
Good to have you. Road kill is pretty common and most people don't think of the alertness and daring, to say nothing of great skill and a good vehicle, that is required to keep the nation's roads peppered with great kills. Why, it is a folk art!

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you" G. ned ludd

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote