Find
Notify
Tools

And we needed another reason
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of johnch
posted
I found this , it's just another reason to place cat on the endangered speces list.

Link

Do I smell BBQ cat ?
Kittens should be tender.

Johnch

NRA life
Delta
Pheasants Forever
DU
Hunt as if your life depended on your results

Posts: 591 | Location: NW ,Ohio 10 Min from Ottawa NWR | Registered: 09 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
There you have it guys. In Chicago Mrs. Leary used a cow, in Kobe Marisho Kokoshutzu used a crat. Even when trying to burn down the town crats are inept and thick headed.

Time for some crat with noodles. roflmao

Dan

Pres., TYHC

http://www.BurninDownThe.House!

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
Did everyone read that crap from the firepussyman? "Watch where your cat pisses so it does not get the wires wet", or to that effect. WTF, stand watch for a pissin cat! Guess why some societies are doomed to ruin.

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you" G. ned ludd

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well at least I dont have to worry about that happening to me. Crats can't piss on a fax machine when you don't have either! thumb
The population here is starting to take a downward spiral since some tips I received have been well used this weekend! clap

Guns and ammo what more do we need?

Posts: 214 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thats what the asshole gets for not training them, not that I believe his story! derf

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote